1. Gravitational Force Nature Problems Your Weight on Planets
2. Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation
3. "g" Acceleration due to gravity Calculate using a Pendulum, String, and a Watch
|Lava Flow Hadley|
5. Tides See Page:Tides Quest to study Tides
6. Earth's Seasons
|Pathway of Eclipse||Coming Solar & Lunar Eclipses|
8. Our Planets Atmospheres Aplet Welcome to the Planets
|Two Earth-sized Planets Orbiting a distant star Dec 20 2011||
Gravity.exe shows motions of planets according to mass and distance. You set the variables. Simple, yet fascinating.Gravity.zip has directions and simulations set to go. DOWNLOAD
9. Sun's Structure The Sun as a star
How Astronomers know anything See Page: How Scientists know about the Universe DopplerDevice - a demo
Spectra Stellar Spectra Detecting Star Composition by it Light
Spectra ID Lab
Telescopes Explore the Universe -Smithsonian X-rayChandra
|Visit a working telescope - the biggest mainland US at 200 inches - Mt. Palomar||Carnegie Institution of Washington builds Great Observatories||The James Webb replaces Hubble & Current Methods|
Star Formation, Life & Death Page: Stellar Evolution
|How mass changes a star's fate - shown in HR diagrams|
Galaxies, Black Holes, ...
Origin of the Universe
a NASA Scientist - welcomes questions about X-ray,
astrophysics: the objects and processes that produce high energy radiation and particles, and the technology used to detect them.
Where is our Space program? - Given up?
Links: Sky & Telescope Magazine - the standard